L’Oréal USA, NEW YORK, NY
Forest Electric met all critical move-in dates for all floors as scheduled, including early turnover of L’Oréal's new Main IT/Telecom distribution room and all Intermediate distribution rooms for the new office floors.
L’Oréal looked to the new 10 Hudson Yards Tower C for new, state-of-the-art office space, including new telecommunications infrastructure, access control security system, and sound masking system.
Forest Electric provided end-to-end project management for the entire project, including on-site supervision of a large work force, in order to meet all critical deadlines and movein dates. Services provided included:
- Furnished and installed a complete IT/Telecom cabling infrastructure system.
- Furnished and installed a state-of-the-art Access Control Security System and video surveillance system throughout the new floors.
- Furnished and installed a state-of-the-art Sound Masking System throughout all new floors.
- Installed power under a raised floor to energize nine floors of open office space, custom lighting fixtures, and a fully integrated Lutron lighting controls system throughout the office space
- Installed two 200kVA UPS modules in a redundant setup, running conduit racks above the ceiling to supply power to one IDF room on each floor.
- Fit out a professional salon suite that included recessed light fixtures, hair dryers, and a VIP room for celebrities in preparation for photo shoots.
- Build out of a 26,000 sf commercial kitchen including installation of a complex kitchen control system to monitor each piece of kitchen equipment and two heavy duty dishwashing rooms.
- Fit out company store with decorative lighting fixtures in a cloud ceiling design and designed power supply for their point-of-sale computer system.
L’Oréal is a Paris-based cosmetics industry leader with sustainable and responsible innovations in the field of cosmetics development and research. For over a century they have striven to provide confidence in products that bring out the unique beauty and character of each person who uses their products.