Natixis Global Asset Management, NEW YORK CITY
Natixis Global Asset Management, one of the largest asset management companies in the world, required various upgrades to its existing infrastructure to meet the growing demands of the organization.
Through a number of technological upgrades, Forest Electric was able to increase Natixis’ electrical power, security, energy efficiency, and overall systems reliability. Additionally, Forest Electric installed emergency backup power and transient voltage surge protection that virtually eliminated downtime concerns. Further improvements resulted in the client’s enhanced ability to track and control utility bills, as well as increased productivity in Natixis’ core business.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
Forest Electric provided a full range of electrical, rigging, and installation services. This included the electrical fit out of the facility’s third floor, as well as the UPS and emergency power infrastructure for floors 3, 4, and 5.
Forest Electric performed a number of upgrades, including:
- Installing and rigging of a new 500KW emergency power system on the 7th floor roof setback
- Rigging and installing an 800-ampere electromechanical distribution board
- Installing nine automatic transfer switches and all associated emergency power feeders
- Rigging and installing one 120-kilovolt-ampere (KVA) uninterruptible power supply module with associated battery and maintenance bypass cabinets
- Rigging and installing two 60-KVA uninterruptible power supply modules with associated battery and maintenance bypass cabinets
- Providing power to two floors of traders by installing distribution panels, panel boards, transformers, transient voltage surge suppressor units, and sub-metering
- Providing power and lighting to one floor of traders, office support staff, and executives by installing distribution panels, panel boards, transformers, transient voltage surge suppressor units, and sub-metering
- Building two integrated dual-feed light and power closets
- Installing power wiring at 194 trading desks
- Installing two 5-kilowatt emergency lighting inverter units
Natixis Global Asset Management is a subsidiary of Natixis, the corporate, investment management, and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE. The firm ranks as one of the largest asset management companies in the world with more than twenty investment managers in the United States, Europe, and Asia.